Russian Towers Group is the largest independent infrastructure operator and owner of antenna-mast structures in Russia.
Russian Towers’ portfolio has around 2500 telecom-infrastructure sites in 52 regions of Russia.
Russian Towers can be the platform to accommodate telecommunications equipment.
Our sites are provided with:
- Power supply
- Backhaul network
- Fenced security area
- Paved and aligned internal site for allocating tenants’ equipment
- Individual energy measuring devices for each tenant
- Electronic gate system for ensuring security, and round-the-clock access for tenants with personalised PIN codes
- Surveillance system for ensuring control of the site area and environmental monitoring system
- Remote online monitoring system of expendable energy measuring devices
If you have any questions regarding the maintenance of our sites:
We will create ‘turn-key’ telecom infrastructure for you. We will invest our own funds for the construction of antenna-mast structures in the operators’ interests in compliance with the technical specifications and the selected area.
Russian Towers is willing to redeem your telecom infrastructure. If you are the owner of the tower, pole or telecom infrastructure portfolio and are considering selling, we are ready to give you the best deal possible. By selling your unused sites to us, you will be maximising the value of your fixed assets.
We provide: Upkeep and maintenance of high-rise structures, a lighting system, and a fenced compound and adjacent area.