Distributed antenna systems for buildings
Distributed antenna systems for buildings - assuring high-quality seamless coverage of residential areas.
A distributed antenna-feeder system constitutes a complex of antennas and passive components which are interconnected by a high-frequency cable.
INDOOR – solution for organizing a network within a building.
OUTDOOR – solution for organizing antenna systems on a building roof / facade.
- The antenna infrastructure assures reliable mobile communication coverage within buildings.
- The system is intended for concurrent usage by all communications operators.
- It is used by communications operators for provision of communication services on the basis of different technologies: 2G, 3G and 4G.
- With minimum upgrading, the infrastructure is ready for construction of 5G networks.
- Possible integration with positioning systems within buildings.
- Usage of the full spectrum of mobile access to features and services (banks, medicine, trade, transport, entertainment, etc.)